Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Conditional Logic for %logo and %image control

Old May 5, 2010, 07:51 AM
cab262

90 posts · Dec 2009
Is there a mechanism that one can use to wrap conditional php logic around the substitution strings that are offered in the header section?

For example:

Code:
<?php if(is_front_page()) { echo '%bar1'; } ?>
I'm trying to leverage the benefits of the substitution strings but wrap them around page specific criteria. This piece of code does not seem to work.

For now, I've grabbed the source html from the rendered page and put it in for %bar1.

Code:
<?php if(is_front_page()) { echo '<div class="horbar1">&nbsp;</div>'; } ?>
Old May 5, 2010, 08:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
No, but you could use CSS to deal with it
HTML Code:
.horbar1 {display:none !important;}
body.home .horbar1 {display:block  !important;}