Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

what is exactly this Google Page Rank is? in my views.....

Old May 1, 2010, 12:51 AM
steevereynolds

1 posts · Apr 2010
what is google page rank?

Google Page rank is an relative analysis of considering all the websites within a particular industry [eg fashion, logistics, pharma].

Your website's page rank is nothing but your strategic industry position among all the websites of your industry.

so it could be possible that if some website's performance become weaker so it may get less page rank, so automatically it becomes your potential and u get higher page rank.

so competitor's weakness automatically becomes your strength, and your weakness automatically becomes competitor's strength.

so pagerank is not only and only absolute or individual analysis it is relative statistical analysis.

it runs with a algorithm of comparison of all the websites of a particular industry.
Old May 1, 2010, 09:30 AM
heaven77

obviously google's PR will be 10 as they are the no 1 search engine!