Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] ver 3.4.4 body box text area length to narrow

Old Apr 26, 2010, 09:05 PM
Talker

12 posts · Dec 2009
Illinois
Hello,
Not able to find what adjustment allows the text area to fill across the text box.
My blog link is below, to show how narrow the text is showing. Actually measures only afew inches across, would like to see at least four or five inches across.
What am I overlooking!
Thank you.

http://www.thetalker.org/archives/author/talker3/
Old Apr 27, 2010, 06:39 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Change the excerpt length in ATO>Configure EXCERPTS. Also making your page width static at about 900px will help.
Old Apr 27, 2010, 02:13 PM
Talker

12 posts · Dec 2009
Illinois
Thank you for the rapid response.
Made setting to 950px and my smile came back, along with the wider longer posts.
Be Well