Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

How do you format the comment header?

Old Mar 30, 2010, 10:22 AM
Chloe

54 posts · Dec 2009
Hello,

I want to make the commnet header smaller. This, for example: 1 comment to “Around the World on Two Wheels” Adapted for the Big Screen. The font size is too big and I'd like to change the color.

Can anyone tell me how to do that?

Thanks in advance,
Chloe
Old Mar 30, 2010, 10:50 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In CSS Inserts you could put
HTML Code:
#comments {font-size:1em;}
or whatever font size you want.