Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Post info %comment% doesn't jump to comments area

Old Mar 27, 2010, 01:43 PM
jankph

93 posts · Jul 2009
ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1
I'm using ATA346 and WP292 with Disqus.

Since I installed Disqus, the %comments% link in the post info items no longer jumps to the comment area. It is supposed to jump to #respond, but that anchor doesn't seem to exist.

The %comments% post info item does update with the number of comments and reactions in Disqus, it just doesn't jump.

I have a hunch it's related to this issue
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ghlight=disqus
but I'm not sure.

Edited 28.3.2010:
I tried to do the above at no avail, so I gave up and decided to go with IntenseDebate instead, at least that works, although I do like the Disqus interface better. Maybe Disqus simply isn't for ATA...

Edited 31.3.2010:
I switched back to Disqus, as Intenesedebate for whatever reason decided to eat half my comments. They're all there when I use the WP/ATA default system, but when I activate ID, many posts only have half the comments they had before. So now I'm back with DQ and a non-working %comments% link on the home page. I say non-working, because although it does take me to the post where I can THEN jump to he comments, I want it to jump to the comments straight from the homepage, as it should. Anyone who has been able to make this work?

Last edited by jankph; Mar 30, 2010 at 11:29 PM.