Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

HELP - Need comments & form only on first post?

Old Mar 15, 2010, 09:56 AM
frgvn

16 posts · Feb 2010
Hi there,
Had a post out there before on this and no response.....
Is there a way to only show the comments on the newest post and have the older posts just show the number of comments that they can click on and read if they want to? Right now I have comments on all the posts showing and it is way to crowded. I would like to add the older posts comments.
Please let me know - even if there isn't a fix.
Thanks,
GrannyC