Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] New Link Categories: Won't style the same as blogroll?

Old Feb 27, 2010, 03:08 PM
sabbottk

2 posts · Feb 2010
Hi,

I am using Atahualpa 3.4.5. When I make a new link category all the links in the new category end styled differently than my blog roll. I want the style to be identical. I am using the default blog roll style: thick gray blocks to the left of the gray links. When I add a new link category it has black bullet points instead of the thick gray blocks, the text is black instead of gray, and it is indented farther in.

I can't figure out how to change this in ATO. I haven't been able to find an answer on the forums either. I thought new link categories were supposed to style the same as the blogroll unless I specify otherwise?

Any help is much appreciated!
Old Feb 28, 2010, 11:31 AM
juggledad

23,682 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is your ulr?
Where exactly are you adding the link?
Old Feb 28, 2010, 12:58 PM
sabbottk

2 posts · Feb 2010
Fixed the problem. I hadn't actually dragged the links widget to the sidebar so I was using the default widgets for the theme: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=3725

Once I dragged the links widget to the sidebar the new link categories styled correctly.

Thanks!