Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Does Theme Frame preserve Atahualpa's standard settings ?

Old Feb 14, 2010, 04:10 PM
3ukman

22 posts · Jul 2009
If you apply a TF theme , would the options from Atahualpa get transferred ?
Old Feb 15, 2010, 01:34 PM
wheresnifty

22 posts · Feb 2010
i think theme frame is completely different than the Atahualpa theme.

Theme frame is an application that creates new themes. Atahualpa is a theme that is completely customizable but it is a theme.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 04:08 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Correct, ThemeFrame Creates THEMES, Atahualpa IS a THEME. ThemeFrame will not effect Atahualpa settings at all.
Old May 20, 2012, 03:28 PM
encourag3r

1 posts · Apr 2012
I am about to purchase Themeframe, but I am a complete novice/newbie and have not been able to find any complete tutorial for
Themeframe anywhere on the web. Be it Video or pdf. Not even on Youtube. The only video I found on Youtube was the 14 minute Themeframe Overview. This is very discouraging for many newbies like myself that depend on Tutorials to spoonfeed us every step of the way to a certain extent. Any suggestions on how to get a complete tutorial for Themeframe? Even a 3rd party tutorial will do at this point.
Old May 21, 2012, 01:15 AM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
I think you'll find nobody has bothered to make a video (other than developer with initial versions) because Themeframe has changed so much with each version that the video would be obsolete after the next version is released.
A video would be extremely helpful to newbies, but I cant see anyone doing another one at this point.

The forums are very helpful, there is a quick start guide to installation and some pretty basic explanation of functions etc of Themeframe and how to create a theme with version 102 at least.

I can tell you that once its installed, TF102 is pretty easy to get your head around, for a "non coder", and can generate themes as fast as you can pop them out. As with any new software though, dont expect to be running at full noise straight up, it will take some time to understand the ins and outs etc.
The latest TF12, I am not sure about. I havent installed or tried it, and I dont intend to at this stage as TF102 does everything I need right now. TF12 is possibly more complicated, and may be more suited to users with more coding experience, but as I say, I havent tried it yet so dont quote me on that point.