Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Problem with LinkWithin plugin

Old Jan 24, 2010, 08:30 PM
jamkinhg

11 posts · Jan 2010
I have installed a related post plugin called LinkWithin but I can not get it to work I am using Atahualpa 3.4.4 and all I see are the (you might also like) words but no articles or thumbs I have had it installed for 3 weeks now well long enough for it to crawl...any suggestions? Other than my little problem Atahualpa is the best theme for wordpress.. Thank you

my site:
http://thejamkingshow.com/

Last edited by jamkinhg; Jan 24, 2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 09:12 AM
cobbinaloic

2 posts · Aug 2010
I am having the same problem with linkwithin. I did notice when i remove the pictures in each post, linkwithin will show the related post without the pictures. But when i insert pictures in each post then linkwithin does not show any related post. I am using atahualpa 3.5.3

Need help please
Old Aug 6, 2010, 09:02 PM
cobbinaloic

2 posts · Aug 2010
I found something else. Another plugin that works for me. That is the "Related Post Thumbnails" plugin. It works just like linkwithin or even better because it has its own admin area when you install it on your blog and one has the option to modify the output much easily.

When i installed it first, it didn't work. But i checked the website for that plugin and i was suggested to install another plugin called "Generat Thumbnails" plugin. After installing that one and running it, the problem was solved.

check out my website, insulated-doghouse.com
It's working
Old Sep 6, 2012, 12:08 AM
Corky Swanson

2 posts · Apr 2012
California
LinkWithin doesn't seem to work with Atahualpa, but Related Post Thumbnails plugin does. I didn't need any additional plugin to make it work. These thumbnail teasers really reduce bounce rate, in my experience. People click on pictures.