Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

IE Home page no rt. Side bar new pages and other pages OK! Ok in FF and Chrome

Old Feb 25, 2009, 08:05 PM
minionette

5 posts · Feb 2009
I have been scratching a hole in my skull. My home page only displays the main section and the left sidebar. In IE7 only

In wordpress What I notice is that under pages, there is no home page.
The only page listed is "about".
Under categories there is only the "home page".
If i add a new page the right sidebar is displayed when selecting it using IE7.
The about page also displays the right sidebar contents when selecting it in IE7

FF and Chrome both show everything. Its only IE7

I know pretty much next to nothing. I have a lot of education but not much learning and PHP is new to me. I did the stare and compare and both source look the same? pop-boom.com Thanks.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 08:16 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You've probably pasted text from Word. For all posts where you did this, delete the contents, copy the text from Word again, but paste it into a text editor first. Copy from there and paste into WP. Apply formatting inside the WP editor.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 12:57 AM
minionette

5 posts · Feb 2009
Thank you! I tried to patch it finally deleted all and re-posted. IE is always a problem! I gifted thanks again.