Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Side Bar text color

Old Dec 20, 2009, 09:36 AM
cmccullough

106 posts · Dec 2009
Hello,

I'm working on a site using the Atahualpa theme and I'm loving it! It's extremely easy to configure. I am having one issue, however. The client that I am building this site for asked that I change the background color and text color. I've been able to do this for most of the site but I'm having an issue changing the text color for the left side bar. It consists of the page menu. I was able to easily change the background color but can't seem to figure out to do the text color. The site is located at http://stphilipneri-indy.org. Please excuse some of the bold title text on certain pages. I'm going to change them to a black color. It's just that this issue with the page menu text color is driving me crazy. Strange that I was able to change the text color on the right side bar but not the left.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Old Dec 20, 2009, 10:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
put this in the CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
.widget_pages  a { color: #00ffff !important; }
if you want something else for hover you could use
HTML Code:
.widget_pages a:hover { color: #0044ff !important; }
Old Dec 20, 2009, 03:53 PM
cmccullough

106 posts · Dec 2009
Thanks for the reply! When you say CSS Inserts, what do you mean? I'm sorry, I'm coming to Wordpress from Drupal so I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this.

Thanks, a lot, for your help! It's greatly appreciated.
Old Dec 20, 2009, 03:58 PM
cmccullough

106 posts · Dec 2009
Never mind. I found the CSS Inserts section of the theme and it worked.

Thank you very much! Do you live in the States near Indianapolis? If so, I owe you a beer!
Old Dec 20, 2009, 05:22 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
No, I'm up near Boston
Old Dec 22, 2009, 04:23 PM
cmccullough

106 posts · Dec 2009
Well, my wife and daughter and I are moving to the DC/Virginia area in February. My wife is from Salem, MA so we're up that way quite often.