Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Changing the color of the Blog Title

Old Dec 18, 2009, 10:26 AM
JCCharles

2 posts · Dec 2009
I am using Atahualpa 3.4.4. I am trying to change the color of the title of my blog to blue. Going to Style & Edit Header Area>Blog Title Color and I get either Black, Grey or White. I get the hexcodes for the correct colors and even see the colors on the pop-up box but it never seems to go to the chosen color.

I have even added color to the Style & Edit Header Area>Blog Title Box (below):

margin: 0;
padding: 0;
letter-spacing: -1px;
line-height: 1.0em;
font-family: tahoma, arial, sans-serif;
color: #FFFFFF;
font-size: 280%

How do I change the color?

Thanks for the help.

JC
Old Dec 18, 2009, 12:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
When you put the hex color codes in the box ( like 0C3607) does the box go green when you hit save?
Try disabling all your plugins?
what versions of php are you running?