Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to make company logo clickable to website?

Old Dec 15, 2009, 03:03 PM
FunBloggin

5 posts · Dec 2009
I have inserted my company logo into the Logo area.
I want to make the company logo clickable to my company website.
How can I do this?

Appreciate your help.

FunBloggin
Old Dec 16, 2009, 04:36 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this has been answered, do a forum search 'logo link'
Old Dec 17, 2009, 09:50 AM
FunBloggin

5 posts · Dec 2009
Oops. I had done a search be4 posting my question. Somehow missed the "answered" post on this.
Thanks much for pointing me to it.