Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Trying to insert multiple clickable images above my Logo

Old May 1, 2009, 11:27 AM
whatsmytruth

7 posts · Apr 2009
I am trying to configure my header area. I am not even sure if what I want to do is even possible so bare with me.

The site is http://whatsmytruth.com/hockey/

I want to add either of these images above where it say's My Hockey Blog

or

I have the theme setup to show these in this order
%logo %bar1 %image %bar2 %pages

Now, here is the catch, I want to make each individual image clickable to go to each teams own website. I have each picture as an individual picture and if I just new where to put the HTML code for the pictures and the links associated that might work. Anyone got any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW this theme is awesome. The best I have found so far. Thanks!
Old May 1, 2009, 12:07 PM
whatsmytruth

7 posts · Apr 2009
Nevermind, I figured it out. Under the HTML/CSS Inserts. Works like a charm!