The widget titles in my blog display just as I want them to using ordinary ATO settings. However, for purposes of SEO, I would like to downgrade the h3 tags used to, say, p tags, and then use CSS to style them as I please.
Do I have to go into the code to fix this? If so, where should I look?
Later: OK. I've resolved the issue. First, I found the code for the h3 tags, changed it, but it messed up the display. So I changed it back.
Then, I found a better solution --- simply adjust the CSS styling for headlines.
Perhaps I should explain. The problem was that the sub-headlines in articles (h2) were too large, so I was using h3 headlines. However, this created a problem when the page was viewed by search engines, since the headlines in the left sidebar widgets were showing up first over headlines in the main article. The obvious solution was to reduce the size of the h2 headlines, using CSS, so that article sub-heads now took precedence over headlines in the left sidebar widget ... duh!