Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Changing the link for the Header Logo

Old Dec 14, 2009, 02:06 AM
papalagi

41 posts · Nov 2009
hi everybody, maybe it's a silly question, but can't find the answer...

how can i change the link of the logo in the header, i don't want it to take me to the home page for the worpress installation but to another site,

is it possible?

thank in advance, bye