Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Comments listed under blog entry

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Nov 27, 2009, 07:04 PM
Genie

8 posts · Nov 2009
I am sorry I am very new at this wordpress, and really love this theme.

How would I allow comments below the blog entry rather than a link in the footer?

Site: Just Period Drama Blog
Old Nov 28, 2009, 03:01 AM
juggledad

22,059 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
While it is possible, it would mean having to change code. Why don't you want it in the post footer?
If you like my help, please consider donating. I am happy to provide greater detail on this and other topics if you hire me. Please send detailed support requests to me as a private message, thank you.
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support
Old Nov 28, 2009, 06:28 AM
Genie

8 posts · Nov 2009
I don't actually mean in the posted area.

What I guess I am trying to say, is how can the comments be visible on that page, anywhere, rather than a link to go read them or make one on a different page.

I want to encourage commenting for my new writers, and I don't think readers are inspired to comment unless they see other comments, which they don't as of now.

It can be below the footer or anywhere.
Old Nov 28, 2009, 06:43 AM
juggledad

22,059 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
see 'Displaying comments and comment form below each post on multi post pages' http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...t=comment+form
If you like my help, please consider donating. I am happy to provide greater detail on this and other topics if you hire me. Please send detailed support requests to me as a private message, thank you.
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support
Old Nov 28, 2009, 04:14 PM
Genie

8 posts · Nov 2009
Thank you.