Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa theme error. Help please !!!

Old Nov 6, 2009, 12:55 PM
charm9898

3 posts · Nov 2009
I followed the thread on Adding AdSense to content http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=431

after i added the code you recommended At the bottom of /atahualpa/functions.php add the following code

<?php
function bfa_add_adsense($post_body_content) {
adsense_ad = '<div class="bfa-adsense">
PUT ( i substitute my adsense code)
YOUR
WHOLE
ADSENSE
CODE
HERE
</div>';
if ( is_single() ) {
if (strpos($post_body_content,'%adsense%')!==FALSE) {
$post_body_content = str_replace('%adsense%', $adsense_ad, $post_body_content);
} else {
$post_body_content = $adsense_ad . $post_body_content;
}
}
return $post_body_content;
}
add_filter('the_content', 'bfa_add_adsense');
?>

This is what I got. My blog & wordpress dashboard disappeared. Here is the error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /home/evename/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa.3.4.4/atahualpa/functions.php on line 658

Please help.

Thank you.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 01:19 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if this is line658 you probably need a '$' before adsense_ad
HTML Code:
adsense_ad = '<div class="bfa-adsense">
Old Nov 6, 2009, 01:33 PM
charm9898

3 posts · Nov 2009
Thanks for your help.

I am new to this code thing.

Now the entire website and dashboard are unable to open. How can I revise the code?

Thanks again.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 01:47 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
copy a fresh copy of that module to the website via FTP that will back out your changes
Old Nov 6, 2009, 02:08 PM
charm9898

3 posts · Nov 2009
thank you so much!!!

Let me give it a try....