Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

header image

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Nov 2, 2009, 12:06 PM
beth

3 posts · Nov 2009
I see where header image can be made to be clickable...I understand that, but when I choose yes it is only clickable to main page...how do I revise to send to another page?
Old Nov 2, 2009, 02:40 PM
juggledad

21,677 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
if you search the forums you should find the answer. You will have to make changes to the code, this is not an'option'
If you like my help, please consider donating. I am happy to provide greater detail on this and other topics if you hire me. Please send detailed support requests to me as a private message, thank you.
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support