Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

'Who Sees Ads' Plugin - anybody got it working?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Oct 12, 2009, 12:13 PM
44 posts · Jul 2009
Anyone familiar with the "Who Sees Ads' plugin to display adsense only if certain conditions are met (such as only display adsense to people coming from search engines) ? I've been trying to get it to work with Atahualpa 3.4.2 and 3.4.4 and it does not work. What's happening is that no ads ever show up no matter what I do with it. I've tripled-check all settings and can't figure it out. So, I'm just curious to know if others using Atahualpa are able to get this plugin to work

plugin hp is : http://planetozh.com/blog/my-project...sense-display/

Old Nov 16, 2009, 09:58 AM
1 posts · Nov 2009
I have just got ozh who sees ads working with a new blog in a simple way - basically using the option to display ads no matter what and it is displaying something (although still PSA ads at the moment in some places and a couple of blanks but I'm giving that a bit of time to work itself out).

I did have a problem where it was interacting with an automatic internal links program which was creating a link inside the wsa: string but after I changed the name of the context in the string so it wasn't turning it into a link it started working.