Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] problem with side bar after upgrade to 3.4.4

Old Oct 11, 2009, 03:23 AM
Emanuele

10 posts · Sep 2009
Hi there, thank you for this amazing theme and for all your gr8 support.
After upgrading from 3.4.1 to 3.4.4 the border right and border left of the sidebar doesn't appear anymore in Explorer but it's normal in all the other browsers.
I've just started to play with this theme and i'm not expert at all!!!
Can anyone explain me what happened?
Thank you
www.astangayogaretreats.com
Old Oct 11, 2009, 11:15 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
IE doesn't seem to like an empty <div></div> which is generated by the empty text widget
put '&nbsp' it the test area of the widgets in each side. (&nbsp will create a blank space character)
Old Oct 29, 2009, 06:16 PM
paulbuijs

5 posts · Oct 2009
Same issue. Your response, Jugglehead, worked for me!! Put some stuff in the side bar and voila - sidebar borders appear as designed. Creating a Mondrian themed site: http://titaniumeffect.com I can't really have the colored areas without the border. Thanks, gents.
Old Oct 31, 2009, 01:52 PM
Emanuele

10 posts · Sep 2009
Thank you so much guys. Everything works perfect. And most thanks for your so reliable help service.
Best
E