Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

BFA Round Tabs

Old Sep 29, 2009, 06:22 AM
tarragon

12 posts · Aug 2009
Hi

BFA Rounded Tabs allows us to change the horizontal navigation tabs' 'default color', 'hover color' and 'current color'. I assume that the 'current color' is the color of the tab of the page that is currently open? If so, I have not been able to change the color of that tab. It remains set at the 'default color'

BTW, in attempting to make this change, I have altered the html color code in Appearance-Rounded Tab Theme Options-horizontal navigation tabs 'current color'. I also saved the change. Makes no difference.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Last edited by tarragon; Sep 29, 2009 at 06:28 AM.
Old Oct 28, 2009, 03:23 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You probably changed it in style.css however that is being overwritten by the theme option settings, as inline CSS in the head section of the page

#ddcolortabs #current a:link,
#ddcolortabs #current a:active,
#ddcolortabs #current a:visited,
#ddcolortabs #current a:hover,
#ddcolortabs #current span {
background-color:#FF959A;
}

There should be a theme option
Horizontal Navigation Tabs Current Color:

Put the color code there