Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

Adding header image to BFA Round Tabs

Old Jul 31, 2009, 02:44 PM
sherra

1 posts · Jul 2009
On the information page it says you can add your own header image to BFA Round Tabs through the options page. However, I have not found that option. I've tried to add a header image in the code, but it doesn't display properly.

Any suggestions? Could someone point me to the EXACT place in the header.php to add the image manually? I've added header images to other blogs before, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around this one.

Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 07:34 AM
andicom

2 posts · Sep 2009
Hi

I'm also looking to do the same thing. I figured there is no option at all.

So, expert guys, how can we add an header image then?

Many thanks for the theme

Regards,

Raf