Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

AR - Arabic

Old Feb 12, 2009, 11:29 AM
ehabafia

1 posts · Feb 2009
Hi, I did the translation to Arabic, but when I saved it gave me an error that I didn't understand.

I am attaching both the .po and .mo so that you can see what is the error and how we could solve it.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip atahualpa_AR.zip (4.0 KB, 2946 views)

Last edited by Flynn; Jul 15, 2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old Feb 13, 2009, 07:58 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Thank you, ehabafia, I'll add it to the next release
Old Dec 13, 2009, 11:47 AM
cafedog

1 posts · Dec 2009
I installed this language pack, but not show a normal character, is ��� ����,can fix the problem?
Old Mar 12, 2010, 10:24 PM
henjohson

1 posts · Mar 2010
I used this with my Wordpress blog and i could not it get to translate correctly.
My blog is http://trainer-download.com, and i think it is the latest version of wordpress. Thank you.

Regards Henrik Hanson