I've got a couple of questions though and I can't find the answers on this forum so I hope someone can help me out
1. My page is setup like so:
bar1, logo, navigation, bar2
I would like to add two small icons in bar1 - a client login image/link and maybe admin login image/link. Is this possible? I found I can get an icon to appear above bar1 using additional css/html..can I not add it in bar1? If it has to go above, that's not a problem but leads to the next question:
2. I have a thin white border either side of my page, how can I remove this so the WP design fills the screen? I think I have overlooked something simple! If I add the icon above border1, it increases this white gap at the top. How would I change the colour of it; however I would like this top bit and bar1 to be the same colour, and not to just replace all the white with all the new colour. Ok, silly me. The white has gone I didn't adjust the layout width to 100%! It will appear again if I add the image above bar1 though..
3. I can't find where I can change the layout of the footer? I'd like the copyright on one side, then on the other a link to our terms of service, plus a smaller font size.
4. The white space is also underneath the footer. How am I able to remove this; so the coloured footer is the bottom of the page (so to speak). Ok, it seems that if I add some more content it will work properly!
5. Finally - I can't get a page title to work. I added the HTML title tags on the css/html tab but it didn't seem to work I don't have a blog title though as I didn't want it to show up on my logo! Adding it back into Settings works fine, maybe this theme didn't display the title or my logo sits ontop of it.
Edit: New questions: how can I de-link the header on the home page (affordable hosting..) and how am I able to alter the font of the Widget Sidebar title text (Why Us?)? Sidebar title text can be found in style.css - it is h3.