Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Remove header on home page

Old Aug 19, 2009, 08:19 AM
petebarnes

2 posts · Aug 2009
Hi guys,

I have been reading this post and it seems flynn and juggledad were most helpful but it seemed to get changed from displaying your header on all pages except the home page to displaying only on the homepage.

So, and I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't follow it on the other post. What do you put in the additional CSS section to remove the header ONLY from the static homepage?

I managed to get rid of it on all the pages but this isn't what I was after. Thanks for the help guys I'm sure it's easy to do but it's driving me insane!
Old Aug 20, 2009, 04:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try
HTML Code:
body.home div.header-image-container {
display: none !important; 
}
Old Aug 20, 2009, 05:13 AM
petebarnes

2 posts · Aug 2009