Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Style sheet

Old Jul 14, 2009, 04:23 PM
judykelly

1 posts · Jul 2009
After I uploaded and activated my Atahualpa 3.4.1 theme. At the bottom of my admin page it says:

Broken Themes

The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template.
Name Description
Stylesheet is missing.

Where do I find that and how do I repair it. I really like this theme and will probably change the pics later but that is too technical for me right now and those a fine for a while until I learn more.
Old Jul 14, 2009, 11:46 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Looks like you didn't upload style.css
Old Jul 25, 2009, 08:07 AM
dmtompki

22 posts · Jun 2009
Middletown MD
I also had this problem. I was just updating to the most recent version before posting. Should I use the sytle.css from the older version (3.2)?
Old Jul 25, 2009, 08:11 AM
dmtompki

22 posts · Jun 2009
Middletown MD
Actually it installed a style.css but it only contains the following:
/*
Theme Name: Atahualpa
Theme URI: http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/
Description: Version 3.4.1 - Atahualpa is a WordPress/PHP/CSS Framework that lets you build your own unique, professional and browser-safe WordPress theme: 1-5 columns, fluid or fixed width, rotating header images and over 200 theme options. Tutorials, downloads and support at the <a href="http://forum.bytesforall.com/">BFA WP Forum</a>
Version: 3.4.1
Author: BytesForAll
Author URI: http://forum.bytesforall.com/
Tags: white, one-column, two-columns, three-columns, four-columns, fixed-width, flexible-width, custom-colors, custom-header, theme-options, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, threaded-comments, sticky-post, translation-ready
*/

.aligncenter {
display: block;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
}

.alignleft {
float: left;
}

.alignright {
float: right;
}
Old Jul 25, 2009, 09:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
that is the correct style.css - most of the css is now in css.php so it can be inline or external (broken in 3.4.0 and 3.4.1)

What version of WP and PHP are you?
Old Jul 25, 2009, 02:10 PM
dmtompki

22 posts · Jun 2009
Middletown MD
WordPress 2.8.2. and PHP 5.x