Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Hyperlinks not appearing on home page

Old Oct 24, 2017, 10:31 PM
Kudzu

43 posts · Nov 2009
Tennessee
I can't figure out why some of links appear normal (the sidebar widgets) while the top of page notice has links but they don't show up. I can see "inline" links that over riding my custom css I put in the atahualpa options. I even put !important to try to force the links to appear.

I am viewing through Firefox.

Also, on the right sidebar is a notice to guests. There are links in it but the viewer can't tell and no one is going to go to a site and hover over everything to see if there are links.

Any ideas?

The site is http://cityhomestead.net
Old Oct 25, 2017, 06:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What do you mean by '...the top of page notice ...' just what is the top of the page notice?

debugging 101 - turn off all plugins and see if the issue still exists. if so, add plugins in a bit at a time till the problem returns and you will know the conflict.

Please point to exact links that are giving you issues.

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 25, 2017 at 06:15 AM.