Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Montezuma - using a custom header image

Old Jul 25, 2017, 08:50 PM
frenchonskype

8 posts · Dec 2013
Hello!

I found a thread about this, with solutions to edit the header.php, which is closed:
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=18875

Going by the suggestions in that thread, I tried to edit the file, but now the file is almost empty:

global $montezuma;

echo bfa_parse_php( $montezuma['subtemplate-header'] );

I hope to replace the title of the site with a header image, and I hope someone can help me.

Thank you,
Llyane
Old Jul 25, 2017, 11:48 PM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
You don't want to edit the actual, physical header.php file. Instead, you want to edit the virtual template files.

Go to Appearance > Montezuma Options > Sub Templates and read the information there. Once you've read the info, then click the header.php subtemplate and you will see the virtual header file there.