Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Proportional logo in header area

Old May 3, 2017, 09:03 AM
egamess

4 posts · May 2017
Hi all,

I am using WP version 4.7.4 and Atahualpa version 3.7.24.
The site is: http://www.concisa.net.ve/2017

In the header area, I have a logo image (%logo). It is a unique bitmap image made of several logos. When I reduce the width of the browser, the logo image maintains its size. It is not reduced proportionally according to the width of the browser. However, the slider image does.

I am attaching the exported settings of the site and a screenshot where I highlight the problem.

Thank you for advising.

Eric.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	proportional-logo-image.jpg
Views:	1463
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	2792  
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-wwwconcisanetve-20170503.txt (14.1 KB, 1429 views)
Old May 4, 2017, 11:33 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Because of the way Atahualpa was originally written (using tables) there is not an easy way to do this.

You might be able to use some jscript code to change it, but that is beyond the help I can give you.
Old May 4, 2017, 04:30 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Actually I may have found a way. add the following to the ATO->HTML/CSS inserts->CSS Inserts option
HTML Code:
td.logoarea-logo {width: unset;}
td.logoarea-logo img.logo {
     height: auto;
    max-width: 50%;
}
You will have to mess around with the position of the title but I'll leave that as an exercise for you to do.
Old May 5, 2017, 08:16 AM
egamess

4 posts · May 2017
Thank you for your answer Junggle Dad.
Yes, with this code, it makes the logo image proportional.
But as you mentioned, now the title is not centered anymore.
I have tried to center it, but no success for now. See screenshot attached.

Thank you again.

Eric.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	now-title.jpg
Views:	1387
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	2794