Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

NextGen Gallery Plugin - Edit Thumbnail Crop Not Working for 240 X 160 Thumbnails

Old Jan 7, 2017, 01:10 PM
New WordPress Fan

141 posts · Jul 2010
With Wordpress 4.7, Atahualpa 3.7.24, and NextGen Gallery plugin by Imagely Version 2.1.62 --

The plugin's Edit Thumbnail function under Manage Gallery is not working for 240X160 Thumbnails to display the re-cropped thumbnail in the Gallery.

Says "Thumbnail updated" and shows the re-cropped version in the back-end under Manage Gallery. But, when I click "Save Changes" and then go to the published Gallery and refresh, the old Thumbnail (with people's heads cut off) still shows.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there something special I need to do besides: set the default thumbnail size under Settings, and then go to Manage Gallery, click "Edit Thumb," select area for the Thumb to display from the picture on left, click Update, exit pop up and then click "Save Changes"??

Will appreciate any help!!
Old Jan 7, 2017, 02:20 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Does it work if you switch to the twenty-sixteen theme?