Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Footer content different on home page only

Old Jun 15, 2015, 12:13 PM
morgana123

48 posts · Jun 2010
Hi all,

Please, how would I have one footer content at the bottom of the home page and a different foot content on all other pages? Using WP 4.2.2 and ATA 3.7.23. Please point me toward the relevant thread if this has already been answered, which I imagine is the case. Many Thanks (and frequent donations)!!

morgana123
Old Jun 15, 2015, 01:17 PM
morgana123

48 posts · Jun 2010
And I just donated again a few minutes ago. You guys do great work!
Old Jun 15, 2015, 01:42 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
here's two ways
1) use a footer widget area. Add two widgets with the content - use the plugin 'widget logic' or 'visual widget logic' to control when to display each widget

2) add the info in atwo div's with a class like 'show-on-home; and 'show-on-others' then in the css use
HTML Code:
div.show-on-others {display: block;}
div.show-on-home  {display: none;}

body.home div.show-on-others {display: none;}
body.home div.show-on-home  {display: block;}
Old Jun 16, 2015, 06:45 AM
morgana123

48 posts · Jun 2010
Thank you VERY MUCH once again, Juggledad! I didn't use exactly what you suggested, but it got me thinking a little bit more and was able to use your suggestion plus a bit more from my own thoughts (Yay! ), and it now functions the way my customer wished. All's well!