Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

PATCH 3723-01: Wrong META title when Front Page is a static page

Old Mar 4, 2015, 03:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
NOTE: This thread Was known as 'PATCH 3722-04: Wrong META title when Front Page is a static page' but since it didn't make it to that release, I've changed the title.

If you use the built in Atahualpa SEO and set Dashboard->Settings->Reading->Front Page displays: to a static page, the meta title created will only show the blog title, not what you specify at ATO->Configure SEO->Meta Title Tag format. This fix corrects this issue

edit bfa_meta_tags.php and change lines 75-82 from
HTML Code:
		#if ( is_home() ) {
		if ( is_front_page() ) {

return get_bloginfo('name');

} else {

if ( is_single() OR is_page() ) {
to
HTML Code:
		if ( is_home() ) {
			return get_bloginfo('name');
		} else {
			if ( is_single() OR is_page() OR is_front_page() ) {

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 13, 2015 at 12:19 PM.