Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

PATCH 3718-01: <body> statement shows category named when blog page is front page

Old Sep 2, 2014, 04:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
A new feature was added in 3.7.17 to add the categories names to the body on single post pages. It does this by testing to see if the page is an archive pages (any multi post page). If so, it does not add the category names to the <body> statement.

Turns out that if you show your posts on the landing page, it is not considered an archive page like all other multi post pages (sigh)

To fix this issue you can edit function.php and change line 925 (version 3.7.18) from
HTML Code:
	    if (!is_archive()) {	
to
HTML Code:
	    if (is_single()) {	
or replace functions.php with the attached version. This will be fixed in the next release.
Attached Files
File Type: zip functions.php.zip (9.3 KB, 1838 views)