Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa Theme Options menu not responding

Old Dec 2, 2014, 10:54 AM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
My ATA options are not working. I have turned off all my plugins and I still cant access them. EDIT: I just found out that I am unable to open any of my widgets in the widgets panel as well.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by gr870sfunk; Dec 2, 2014 at 01:09 PM.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 04:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What happens if you swap themes?
What did you do just before this happened?
Old Dec 4, 2014, 09:46 AM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
I'm not sure that I understand how switching out themes would work because I won't be able to access ATO if ATA isn't active.

As for the length of this problem - I hadn't checked the ATO of the site for awhile so maybe 4-6 months.

EDIT: after switching the theme and then going back to ATA, its corrected itself somehow. Yay for the internet equivalent of jiggling the handle.