Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Save Atahualpa with my own default theme options

Old Oct 17, 2014, 02:59 PM
wskdigital

18 posts · Feb 2013
I searched all over and couldn't find the answer.

I'm trying to save Atahualpa with my own default theme options and theme images. I need it in zip format so I can just upload the theme and it's ready to go.

I build many similar sites and think I would save time if the theme had my options as default.

Please help. I'll donate for your time.

Thank You,

William K
Old Oct 17, 2014, 03:59 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You can save your atahualpa THEME settings (ATO->Export/Import Setting) but that won't save any header images of logo or favicon. Those are stored outside the theme options.

If you put them in an external folder (see teh ATO->Image Location on screen documentation) you could zip that file and with the two parts have your copy
Old Oct 17, 2014, 04:55 PM
wskdigital

18 posts · Feb 2013
Hmmm... I'll look into this and see if it works.