Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Navigation Tabs Disappeared

Old Oct 14, 2014, 12:54 PM
Daisy

1 posts · Oct 2014
Hi

I'm not sure but change but when I go to my site the navigation tabs have disappeared and the whole section is now blacked out.

Another person has admin rights like me and may have changed something but I can't work out what. They have assured me they haven't changed anything, but something must have been changed.

All the pages are there and the menu under appearance looks all in place.

Please help! Link below.

Link removed by moderator

Last edited by lmilesw; Oct 14, 2014 at 01:31 PM.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 01:30 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Your site does not appear to be any of the themes we support. I suggest you check with the theme author.