Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Login through wp-admin results in blank window

Old Feb 13, 2015, 07:35 PM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
Hello

This has never happened before, but although my site (www.executive-post.info) is working fine, when I try to login using /wp-admin it appears to load but only produces a plain blank page.

Can you throw any light on what has happened?

Thank you.
Graham
Old Feb 14, 2015, 02:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what changes have you done recently? Added a new plugin? Upgraded a plugin?
have you looked t your site's error log to see if anything is showing up?

using FTP, create a new folder in 'wp-contents' called 'plugins-old'. Next move all the plugin folders out of 'wp-content/plugins' and into 'wp-content/plugins-old'.

Now login and see what happens.

if it works you can FTP all the plugins back and then activate them one by one to see where the problem happens.