Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Add a widget to posts only but not to pages

Old Oct 1, 2014, 09:22 AM
ellenfinkl

55 posts · Aug 2009
I have a widget and it appears on both posts and pages. I'd like it to appear only on posts. Is there a way to do that?
Thanks,
Ellen
Old Oct 1, 2014, 09:53 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are plugins for that.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 02:48 PM
ellenfinkl

55 posts · Aug 2009
OK, hadn't thought of that, because another theme I use (Weaver II) has it as a feature within the theme. But I found Restrict Widgets, which looks like it will do the job. thanks.