Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Change font of Subscribe button?

Old Jul 12, 2014, 08:56 AM
lilyiris

1 posts · Jul 2014
I'm trying to change the font of the "subscribe" button on my site. I'm wanting to put the button into one of the two Google fonts that the rest of my site is in (in this case, Jacques Francois). I've successfully added the Alegreya SC to anything that is a "label" or "span" using the following code in the CSS Stylesheet Editor area:

label {
font-family: "Alegreya SC", arial, sans-serif;
}

span {
font-family: "Alegreya SC", arial, sans-serif;
}

I can't seem to figure out what to call the subscribe button to make the change to a Google font (right now it appears to be using Arial). My blog is http://www.sallycreates.com/ Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Old Jul 12, 2014, 09:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
since you are using a jetpack form, it's nothing you can change in teh theme options. You can add some CSS to the ATO->Add HTML?CAA Inserts->CSS Inserts to override the jetpack CSS.

You should use a code examiner like FireBug in FireFox to see what CSS is being used and what you will need to override it.