Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

mcafee site advisor says that this forum is not safe!!!!!!!

Old Jun 18, 2014, 05:06 AM
winbatchguru

10 posts · Oct 2010
I have mcafee site advisor installed on my pc and it is saying that this forum is not safe.

http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay....

This link might be dangerous. We tested it and found security risks. Beware.

Website Category:
Technical/Business Forums, Malicious Sites, Forum/Bulletin Boards
Old Jun 18, 2014, 08:05 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I am not a fan of McAfee Site Advisor. If you look at their site and what constitutes the various ratings you will see how they come up with their various ratings. They certainly may keep you away from sites that are problematic but will also warn you of sites that their algorithm targets which is based on the programers opinions of what constitutes a bad site.