Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

Using Atahualpa Version: 3.6.4 & Yoast SEO Plugin & Getting Duplicate Titles

Old Mar 25, 2014, 07:30 PM
GRF

76 posts · Mar 2011
I switched from using the "All in One SEO" plugin to the Yoast one on 2 of my blogs that use Atahualpa Version: 3.6.4 and am seeing 2 of the same titles in all pages and posts.

Like this: "Post Name << SITE TITLESITE TITLE"

I don't want to use a newer version Atahualpa. What can I do to fix this?

Last edited by GRF; Mar 25, 2014 at 08:40 PM.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 06:45 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I posted a possible solution in your other post.

It is best not to double post as it makes for confusion and more work for the moderators.