Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Dashboard empty frame - totally blank!

Old Feb 13, 2014, 03:59 PM
bella

2 posts · Feb 2014
Hi, I've been using atahualpa for 2 years and have had a great experience... but there seems to be a bug!

When i log into my dashboard, i can see the left hand frame "menu", however the right hand frames and completely blank.

currently using atahualpa 3.4.9, tried to update but i can't even reach the updates page.

see attached for screen shot...

anyone else had this problem?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 9.58.33 AM.png
Views:	1683
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	2499  
Old Feb 13, 2014, 05:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of wordpress and when did you last update It?
Did the problem start then
.what happens if you swap to twenty twelve?

Why are you on such an old release of atahualpa?
Old Feb 19, 2014, 10:26 PM
bella

2 posts · Feb 2014
hi, thanks for the reply... haven't updated wordpress or atahualpa for at least 6 months (bad i know, laziness is the only reason). the dashboard issue seemed to come up by itself, not related to any updates... now i can't even access the page where i would click to update. Thanks, Bella
Old Feb 20, 2014, 04:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It's possible that wp did an automatic update or your host did or a plugin did. You need to talk to your host about this