Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

remove top padding from all pages? (it is not showing on the Loop page)

Old Feb 8, 2014, 11:19 AM
ericnl

21 posts · Feb 2014
on all my pages except the one with the Loop ( http://fischer-z.com/blog ) and this page: http://fischer-z.com/live there is some padding on the top, just underneath the header.

I'm trying to understand why it is not there on those two pages (like I intended the whole site to look), and how to get rid of that padding on all the other pages.

I must have tried changing all the padding sections in the Atahualpa option pages, but nothing helped.
I also looked at it with firebug, but I can't seem to figure out how/why it is there...

thanks,
Eric.
Old Feb 8, 2014, 03:57 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you mean the black bar?
Old Feb 18, 2014, 04:35 PM
ericnl

21 posts · Feb 2014
there was some black and some white, in the end I got rid of it to set different padding and different margins for these two pages specifically, but I still don't understand why it was different on these pages to begin with?