Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Style Header Are - put flags of plugin qTranslate

Old Jan 29, 2014, 09:23 AM
enri1968

32 posts · Jan 2011
Hi,

I need to put the flags of qTranslate plugin in the header area.
I red that it's possible to add: <?php echo qtrans_generateLanguageSelectCode('image'); ?>

Can you suggest me where? In the header.php? Or in other file?

Thanks very much.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 09:26 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can add a "New Widget Area" to the header area and then use a php aware widget to add that code.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 09:44 AM
enri1968

32 posts · Jan 2011
Thanks for your kind answer.

It is not very simple for me to understand

Can you explain New Widget Area ? I must follow the istrucions oin Add New Widget Areas?

Can you explain what's "php aware widget"?

Thanks again
Old Jan 29, 2014, 10:35 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Yes. Just follow the instruction in the New Widget Area section of the theme options.
If you search for php widget in the plugin section of wordpress.org there are some widgets at the top that should work.