Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Lost my whole header area in the course of a theme upgrade to 3.7.13?? Help!

Old Dec 12, 2013, 02:25 AM
Kiwi

32 posts · Jun 2012
I just updated today, first Wordpress itself (saw no problems immediately after that) and then Atahualpa - I *think* from 3.7.11 to 3.7.13 ...

For both updates, I used the "update" button rather than downloading and manually installing. In both cases it started OK and then seemed to 'hang' for ages and ages, so I closed the browser and then reopened. This worked fine for the WP update but ...

After the Atahualpa update suddenly my entire header area was gone - logo, blog title, header image, everything.

I tried switching to another theme and back again. Also tried deleting Atahualpa and then reinstalling it. No dice.

I have looked in options and I can't see any settings that seem off. BUT, it's been a while since I had my head under the hood here, so maybe my eyes aren't seeing something.

Any idea what went wrong? The site is http://GenuineEvaluation.com

Thanks
Old Dec 12, 2013, 03:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Try searching the forum
Old Dec 12, 2013, 12:31 PM
Kiwi

32 posts · Jun 2012
I must not be using the right keywords, juggledad. Will try again.
Old Dec 12, 2013, 12:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
take a look at http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=21237
Old Dec 12, 2013, 12:46 PM
Kiwi

32 posts · Jun 2012
OMG, that simple? Thank you!!

I had found all sorts of threads on lost/disappearing headers, but not this one.

Thanks again.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 09:32 AM
tmiller

1 posts · Mar 2011
OMG!! Thank you! I just spent hours checking and rechecking where I could possibly have made a mistake in setting up the image folders. I was afraid the latest ATA was incompatible with the latest WP. I'm making another donation now. Love ATA!