Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Adding Socail Button Widget to Header

Old Oct 20, 2013, 02:44 PM
IndieJack

12 posts · Aug 2013
I'm trying to replace the RSS buttons with Facebook, Twitter and G+ buttons in the header section of my site. I've created a widget and placed it under the %logo but cannot figure our how to move it from there to the space above the search box in place of the RSS section. Please help.
Old Oct 20, 2013, 06:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You would generally do that with CSS.