Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] using a 3rd party image gallery on a WordPress page

Old Sep 10, 2013, 06:39 AM
12 posts · Jan 2013
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Hi there

I am developing a site for an NGO and wish to incorporate a picture gallery. I am not really satisfied with any of the free WP plug-ins for this function but I have used Showcase which is bundled with Freeway Pro in the past: http://www.softpress.com/showcase/

The mockup of the picture gallery I want to add is here:

Is it possible to insert the HTML & content generated by Showcase in the WordPress page using the Atahualpa theme? I have figured the ccs is added to Add HTML/CCS Inserts but really don't know how much of the HTML should go in the page or even if it is possible. Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Paul
Old Sep 10, 2013, 11:13 AM
23,616 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you should probably just create a page and add html to the page (don't use the visual editor, use the text editor) - has nothing to with the theme
Old Sep 11, 2013, 06:43 AM
12 posts · Jan 2013
Honiara, Solomon Islands
thanks for the info juggledad, found a plug-in which does a cleaner job at inserting an HTML page.

Cheers, Paul