Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Remove white line on Pages

Old Sep 1, 2013, 08:39 PM
blueprairie

98 posts · Feb 2009
Hello! I have a white line displaying on the bottom of my pages that I can't seem to find to remove. Where do I go to remove it? Take a look here: http://simplelifefarms.com/

Thank you!
Old Sep 1, 2013, 08:52 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That can be taken care of by changing settings in the Footer box in Style Post and Pages. You could change the background to transparent or perhaps set the padding to 0. Or if you never want to see the post footer you could set the display to none.
Old Sep 2, 2013, 10:50 AM
blueprairie

98 posts · Feb 2009
Like always, you are a ROCK STAR! Thank you!!!