Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

Lining Up search box beside tagline in header - WP Twenty Twelve Theme

Old Aug 19, 2013, 09:37 PM
Peary

1 posts · Aug 2013
WP Ver. 3.6 - Browser: IE9 - Theme: Twenty Twelve

I am not able to share URL since I am using Instant WP and it doesn't show up to the public (just on my computer).

I am new to this and greatly need your help.

I am having problems getting a search box that is below the tagline to line up with the tagline.

Please help!

I already have a logo and donate button line up at the top of the header (lined-up).

The tagline is h2 and I need to get the search box on the same line (position) as 2.

Thank you in advance.
Old Aug 20, 2013, 12:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This forum supports the Atahualpa and Montezuma themes. You'll have to ask at wordpress.org